Scholarships and Bursaries
Onshore International Study Scholarship 2021
The Onshore International Study Scholarship is now open to applicants commencing in our February and June intakes in 2021. Students who meet the scholarship criteria will receive a 25% tuition fee reduction, a saving of up to AUD$9,200*.
Acceptance for this scholarship is now closed for February intake.
- The Onshore International Study Scholarship is available to Early Transition Program and Diploma program students only.
- All Offer conditions must be met prior to accepting the Offer and submitting payment.
- Acceptance must be received by:
- 12pm Wednesday 20 January 2021 for applicants commencing in the February intake
- 12pm Wednesday 19 May 2021 for applicants commencing in the June intake
- The Onshore International Study Scholarship will cover 25% of the applicant’s tuition fees calculated for a maximum of 8 modules.
- The 25% Diploma or Early Transition Program allocation will be applied as a credit to the applicant’s account in the second study period (trimester).
- Recipients of the Onshore International Study Scholarship will not be entitled to the Family Bursary, or any other scholarship, bursary, incentive or discount.
- SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
*Tuition fee saving is relative to the SAIBT program applicants are commencing.Download this information here
Digital Campus Bursary
SAIBT offers international applicants incentives to commit early and prepare for their studies online and transition to Adelaide in the future. International applicants who choose to study at SAIBT will be awarded a Digital Campus Bursary of AUD$1,000 off their total tuition fees.
This bursary is available for the February 2021 intake to international applicants who accept their Offer and pay fees prior to the dates outlined in the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- The SAIBT Digital Campus Bursary is for international students only with current offers for the February 2021 intake
- The SAIBT Digital Campus Bursary is redeemable at acceptance
- The SAIBT Digital Campus Bursary applies to SAIBT Early Transition Program (ETP), Diploma programs or Graduate Certificate in Business and Management
- February intake: Applicants need to submit their acceptance by no later than 1 February 2021 and deduct AUD$1,000 from the Fees Payable Now Tuition on the Letter of Offer. Applicants must meet all the conditions on the Letter of Offer before submitting their acceptance
- The SAIBT Digital Campus Bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or bursary
- SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
CELUSA 50% Bursary
CELUSA international students packaged with the SAIBT Graduate Certificate in Business and Management this March 2021 intake, and leading into a UniSA Master program, are eligible for the CELUSA 50% Bursary.
The value of the discount is a deduction of 50% from the total CELUSA tuition fee at the time of acceptance.
Applicants must accept their SAIBT packaged offer on or prior to commencing their CELUSA program (as shown on the Letter of Offer) to be eligible for this Bursary.
The CELUSA Bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other bursary.
SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Receive a 30% tuition fee bursary when enrolled for a minimum of 10 weeks at CELUSA. This bursary is only for students from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Latin America (citizenship) who are either onshore or offshore and new to CELUSA at the time of application.
This bursary is valid for applications received and Confirmations of Enrolment issued before 31 December 2020.