Places of interest on campus
Places of Interest on Campus
Room number system, B5-15 = Brookman, level 5, room 15Student Services Centre (SSC) – B4-03
- Front Desk (ALL enquiries should at first be directed to SSC)
- Academic Director (Peter Curnow B5-05C)
- Academic Coordinators (Amanda Staples B5-05B and Ian Atkinson B5-05A)
- Academic Coordinator – Learning Support (Jane Emmett B5-05B)
- This is the location of most of your exams.
- Can discuss any issues with Kate (in confidence) that you may not feel comfortable discussing with others. To speak to Kate or arrange an appointment please call - 0403 189 571.
- Photocopying/Computers and other resources
- Food and drink available for purchase.
- Cafeteria is open for students to sit and eat.
- An ATM is also located in the Cafeteria.
- SAIBT/CELUSA student have full access to UniSA library resources
- Can phone directly via any phone on campus 88888 or 8302 2222 if dialling from outside.
- Security, lost property & swipe cards for afterhours access.
- A fitness centre that all university students can join (will require membership payment)
- A student association which responds to student needs
- Includes sporting/social club events, student magazine and free student advice
- Offers a range of support services, like internet/print quota
- Student ID replacement cards are issued here
- A sanctuary where students can gather and share university experiences
- The common room at City East is usually open. If it is locked, please contact Campus security at City East campus
- Provides private area for prayer.
- Offers a range of support for academic studies/assignments.