- Diploma of Arts – Communication
- Diploma of Arts – Media Arts
- Diploma of Business – Accounting
- Diploma of Business – Business
- Diploma of Business – Property
- Diploma of Engineering – Civil
- Diploma of Engineering – Electrical
- Diploma of Engineering – Mechanical
- Diploma of Engineering – Mechatronic
- Diploma of Health Science
- Diploma of Information Technology
- SAIBT Essentials
- Health Cover
Don't miss out on your SAIBT or CELUSA Orientation! We offer a one day comprehensive guide to help you effectively and efficiently transition into your SAIBT or CELUSA studies. For many students this is not only a new study environment, but a new country and way of life. Our staff are committed to helping ensure your success for your study.
SAIBT Pathway Orientation
All activities for SAIBT orientation are held in the Brookman Building at UniSA City East campus.
Time and Date
9:30am 10th October 2018
9:30am 20th February 2019
9:30am 19th June 2019
9:30am 9th October 2019
What will happen at Orientation?
- Program information sessions
You will have the opportunity to:
- Obtain program information
- Learn systems for successful study
- Order your ID card
- Organise your OSHC card
- Be introduced to a range of SAIBT services and facilities
- Purchase textbooks
- Tour the campus, library and computing facilities
- Meet SAIBT staff
- Meet other SAIBT students
- Enrol in your courses
Most importantly Orientation ensures that you are enrolled and ready to commence your studies. We will take you through this process step-by-step conducted within small information sessions.
What do I need to bring?
Bring your SAIBT Offer Letter, a pen and paper. If you are an international student you will need to bring your passport and contact details including Australian address and phone number, permanent overseas address, name and email address of next of kin.
Where do I go?
All activities for orientation are held in the Brookman Building at UniSA City East campus.
Please contact +61 8 8302 1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.