How to accept your offer
Congratulations on receiving an offer in the course of your choice at SAIBT.
To accept your offer and to find out about commencing classes complete the following steps:
Understanding your Letter of Offer
Your Letter of Offer outlines the:
- SAIBT course(s)/UniSA course that has been offered
- duration of the course(s)
- commencement date(s)
- tuition fee(s)
- condition(s) of the offer (examples of conditions of the offer may include providing official or certified copies of academic transcripts, evidence or English proficiency eg IELTS). Prior to or at the time of accepting your offer, you must provide evidence that you have met all conditions. If you do not provide this evidence, you will not be eligible to proceed with your enrolment or student visa application.
Complete the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement
Complete and return Sections 2 and 4 together with your evidence of payment.
Payment of Fees
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (International Students):
In order to accept the offer of place, it is necessary to pay the fees and charges due as indicated in the Letter of Offer. This will include partial course fees plus the Overseas Student Health Cover charge (if applicable).
Payment of the amount due should be made in Australian dollars. When making payment students need to include their SAIBT Student ID, as listed in the Letter of Offer. Payment can be made by:
1. Western Union GlobalPay for Students
At SAIBT we use Western Union GlobalPay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fee payment. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
- It's easy, fast and affordable to pay tuition and other expenses.
- Make payments online, in-person or bank transfer.
- Pay student fees and expenses in your home currency.1
- Avoid foreign exchange conversion charges.2
- Get peace of mind you are getting a great deal. If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Learn more here. 3
- Track payment status updates via text and email.4
- Your payments are generally processed in just 2 to 5 business days.
- You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country. *
Services to customers may not be available in all countries, territories, and currencies.
In limited circumstances, transaction fees may apply.
Terms and Conditions apply
If selected by payors. Message and data rates may apply.
*Visa and Mastercard are available in specific jurisdictions only. Note: Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency.
Watch our helpful Video about how to pay your fees
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment on WU® GlobalPay for Students is available here
Ready to make your payment?
2. BPAY (via phone or internet banking)
BPAY is the online payment system in Australia which enables you to pay a bill using your Australian bank account.
SAIBT BPAY Biller Code is: 24752
BPAY reference number: check your offer letter or Provisional Invoice
3. Payment for current students
Payments can be made via our Student Portal
FEE-HELP (Australian Citizens)
Students may be eligible for Fee-Help, a government loan scheme. FEE-HELP may assist students to pay all or part of their fees. For detailed information and eligibility criteria please visit: https://www.studyassist.cov.au/help-loans/fee-help
Receive Confirmation from SAIBT
On receipt of the completed acceptance and payment agreement together with evidence of payment, you will receive confirmation of your enrolment and information about the compulsory Orientation and Enrolment program. If you are an international student you will receive Confirmations of Enrolment (CoE) which is required to lodge your student visa application.
NOTE: Under 18 students must have a Care Giver/Guardian in place before the Confirmation of Enrolment can be issued for visa purposes. Australian law regards students under the age of 18 as minors and there is a special visa requirement regarding their welfare. Students under the age of 18 must be placed in the care of a guardian while studying in Australia. Parents can nominate a guardian or arrangements can be made with Guardianship Services recommended by SAIBT.
Orientation and Enrolment
Your first day at SAIBT will begin with Orientation. It is compulsory for all new commencing students to attend orientation. Student Services will email you a few weeks prior to orientation with everything you need to know about enrolment, orientation etc.