How to accept your offer
Congratulations on receiving an offer in the course of your choice at SAIBT.
To accept your offer and to find out about commencing classes complete the following steps:
Understanding your Letter of Offer
Your Letter of Offer outlines the:
- SAIBT course(s)/UniSA course that has been offered
- duration of the course(s)
- commencement date(s)
- tuition fee(s)
- condition(s) of the offer (examples of conditions of the offer may include providing official or certified copies of academic transcripts, evidence or English proficiency eg IELTS. Prior to or at the time of accepting your offer, you must provide evidence that you have met all conditions. If you do not provide this evidence, you will not be eligible to proceed with your enrolment or student visa application.
Payment of Fees
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (International Students):
In order to accept the offer of place it is necessary to pay the fees and charges due as indicated in the Letter of Offer. This will include partial course fees plus the Overseas Student Health Cover charge (if applicable).
Payment of the amount due should be made in Australian dollars. When making payment students need to include their SAIBT Student ID, as listed in the Letter of Offer. Payment can be made by:
1. GlobalPay for students via Western Union
This is our preferred payment method and is a fast and secure method enabling us to receive your payment in Australian Dollars, while providing you with the convenience of paying in your own currency.
To make a payment via GlobalPay, please visit the Global Pay website
2. Telegraphic Fund Transfer/Direct Deposit
Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
Address: 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
Account Name: SAIBT/CELUSA Student Fees
BSB No: 036 000
Account No: 773884
- SAIBT Student ID Number MUST be quoted in Field 70 - Remittance Information (refer to SAIBT offer letter for student ID).
- A copy must be faxed: 618 83021557 or emailed to SAIBT. New students email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Continuing students email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bank Draft/Bank Cheque
SAIBT/CELUSA Admissions Office
GPO Box 2471
Adelaide SA 5001
4. Credit Card
To pay by credit card, download and print the Credit card payment authority form, and return the completed form to the SAIBT Admissions Office.
FEE-HELP (Australian Citizens)
Students (Australian Citizens only) may be eligible for FEE-HELP, a government loan scheme. FEE-HELP may assist students to pay all or part of their tuition fees. Students who are eligible for FEE-HELP will receive a 'Request for FEE-HELP assistance' form which will be provided with their Letter of Offer. To guarantee their place at SAIBT students will need to complete and return this form to SAIBT prior to semester commencement.
Complete the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement
Return together with your payment.
Receive Confirmation from SAIBT
Once SAIBT receives your payment and Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement you will be issued with a receipt and provided with a confirmation about your enrolment at SAIBT which includes information about the compulsory Orientation and Enrolment program.
International Students will also receive the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for the student visa application.
NOTE: Under 18 students must have a Care Giver/Guardian in place before the Confirmation of Enrolment can be issued for visa purposes. Australian law regards students under the age of 18 as minors and there is a special visa requirement regarding their welfare. Students under the age of 18 must be placed in the care of a guardian while studying in Australia. Parents can nominate a guardian or arrangements can be made with Guardianship Services recommended by SAIBT.
Attend Orientation and Enrolment and commence study
Congratulations, you are just about ready to start your SAIBT course. Your first day at SAIBT will begin at Orientation and Enrolment day. It is compulsory for all students to attend Orientation and Enrolment. For information about the program students are issued with an Orientation Handbook when receipt of their Acceptance is acknowledged.