How to accept your offer
Congratulations on receiving an offer in the course of your choice at SAIBT.
To accept your offer and to find out about commencing classes complete the following steps:
Understanding your Letter of Offer
Your Letter of Offer outlines the:
- SAIBT course(s)/UniSA course that has been offered
- duration of the course(s)
- commencement date(s)
- tuition fee(s)
- condition(s) of the offer (examples of conditions of the offer may include providing official or certified copies of academic transcripts, evidence or English proficiency eg IELTS). Prior to or at the time of accepting your offer, you must provide evidence that you have met all conditions. If you do not provide this evidence, you will not be eligible to proceed with your enrolment or student visa application.
Complete the Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement
Complete and return Sections 2 and 4 together with your evidence of payment.
Payment of Fees
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (International Students):
In order to accept the offer of place, it is necessary to pay the fees and charges due as indicated in the Letter of Offer. This will include partial course fees plus the Overseas Student Health Cover charge (if applicable).
Payment of the amount due should be made in Australian dollars. When making payment students need to include their SAIBT Student ID, as listed in the Letter of Offer. Payment can be made by:
Make A Payment
1. Convera GlobalPay for Students
At SAIBT we use Convera GlobalPay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fee payment. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and ability to hold the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: email@example.com
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
Watch our helpful Video about how to pay your fees
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment on Convera GlobalPay for Students is available here
Ready to make your payment?
2. BPAY (via phone or internet banking)
BPAY is the online payment system in Australia which enables you to pay a bill using your Australian bank account.
SAIBT BPAY Biller Code is: 24752
BPAY reference number: check your offer letter or Provisional Invoice
3. Payment for current students
Payments can be made via our Student Portal
FEE-HELP (Australian Citizens)
Students may be eligible for FEE-HELP, a government loan scheme. FEE-HELP may assist students to pay all or part of their fees. For detailed information and eligibility criteria please visit Study Assist.
Receive Confirmation from SAIBT
On receipt of the completed acceptance and payment agreement together with evidence of payment, you will receive confirmation of your enrolment and information about the compulsory Orientation and Enrolment program. If you are an international student you will receive Confirmations of Enrolment (CoE) which is required to lodge your student visa application.
NOTE: Under 18 students must have a Care Giver/Guardian in place before the Confirmation of Enrolment can be issued for visa purposes. Australian law regards students under the age of 18 as minors and there is a special visa requirement regarding their welfare. Students under the age of 18 must be placed in the care of a guardian while studying in Australia. Parents can nominate a guardian or arrangements can be made with Guardianship Services recommended by SAIBT.
Orientation and Enrolment
Your first day at SAIBT will begin with Orientation. It is compulsory for all new commencing students to attend orientation. Student Services will email you a few weeks prior to orientation with everything you need to know about enrolment, orientation etc.