For SAIBT and CELUSA students
- Finding it difficult to settle into your life or study in Adelaide?
- Worried or stressed about your studies?
- Confused, lonely or finding it hard to relax?
- Angry or unhappy?
- Depressed or anxious?
- Feeling bothered or disrespected by another person?
- Upset by a crisis,trauma or loss?
- Worried about your physical or mental health?
- Feeling fine but would just like to talk?
Kate Blencowe, a clinical professional counsellor at SAIBT and CELUSA, is available for confidential support for all personal issues and difficulties — no matter how sensitive.
Drop in to Kate’s office today at B5-12A, Brookman Building
T 0403 189 571 E firstname.lastname@example.org