Use the following link to apply to study at CELUSA and/or SAIBT packaged with UniSA. For a CELUSA and UniSA package offer, please note, all applications go through UniSA.
If you are a registered StudyLink agent, please use the Agent Portal to submit your application.
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Check your eligibility
Choose your SAIBT pathway program and/or your Bachelor at the University of South Australia
Prepare certified copies of your supporting documents
- High school or academic transcripts
- Translations of documents
- Evidence of English
- Proof of Citizenship
Do you need to apply through a registered SAIBT representative/education agent?
- Depending on your country of citizenship, you may be required to apply through a registered SAIBT education agent. Prospective students who are from the following regions/countries are required to apply through a registered SAIBT education agent regardless of whether they are in or outside of Australia:
- The Middle East
- North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Indian subcontinent (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)
- Papua New Guinea
Apply online or through a registered SAIBT representative
- Student can apply online via Application Portal
- Seek assistance from SAIBT representative
- If there are no education agents in your country / region listed, please contact us
- Please note, applications should be received at least 45 days before you wish to commence your studies as the visa processing time may vary. Please refer to our important dates for our upcoming intakes.
- Successful applicants will be sent a Letter of Offer within 48 hours if supporting documents are complete
- There can be delays during peak periods, if credit/exemptions are sought, or if further checks are required
- It can take up to 10 working days to process your application if you seek credit/exemptions
- If you have not received a response within 10 working days, please email SAIBT.Admissions@navitas.com or contact your representative