- Diploma of Arts – Communication
- Diploma of Arts – Media Arts
- Diploma of Business – Accounting
- Diploma of Business – Business
- Diploma of Business – Property
- Diploma of Engineering – Civil
- Diploma of Engineering – Electrical
- Diploma of Engineering – Mechanical
- Diploma of Engineering – Mechatronic
- Diploma of Health Science
- Diploma of Information Technology
- SAIBT Essentials
- Health Cover
How to order your card online
Go to www.oshcallianzassistance.com.au and log into the Student Section using your policy number, family name and date of birth. In most cases your policy number is the same as your Student ID number.
Click on ‘Order a membership card’.
Please enter your current Australian address, or check that the existing details are correct. Use the ‘Update your details’ icon to correct any details.
Once all your details are correct, click on ‘Order a new membership card’
Your Membership Card and Policy Document will be posted to the postal address listed within 5 business days.
Print and use the Temporary Certificate of Insurance to visit our Direct Billing doctors or to confirm your OSHC until your membership card arrives.
Scan the QR code to log on to our website and order your card online now.
If you cannot order your card online, please contact our OSHC team on 13 OSHC (13 6742).